- Make the custom field placeholder and default value translatable via WPML String Translation.
- Updated translation files.
- Fixed a PHP 7.3 warning about “continue” targeting a switch.
- Fixed an issue that expanded RFGs were hidden behind another metabox.
- Fixed an issue with fields from RFGs missing the Fields and Views dialog when editing a Content Template with a page builder.
- Fixed: On the Relationships page, hide screen options which are relevant only for the Edit Relationship screen.
- Fixed: Hide the built-in Blocks post type that is used for storing reusable Gutenberg blocks from the “Where to display this Field Group” dialog.
- Fixed an issue that prevented controlling field groups with non-latin characters in their name by Access.
- Fixed a PHP 5.3 compatibility issue.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.