- Added an option to allow complete omission of the wrapping HTML element around a View.
- Added a new Loop output style in the loop wizard for Views to allow the output styled as a list with separators.
- Removed the ability to filter a View by a Types checkboxes field when it is set to store zero on unchecked items.
- Fixed an issue with Content Template that could not be applied to posts designed with Elementor.
- Fixed an issue with the blacklisting of the Views WordPress widget causing sites to lose content.
- Fixed an issue with the exporting of Views when the View setting become corrupted or when imaged used in Views no longer exist.
- Fixed an issue where the CSS and JS of a Content Template, set by the native Content Template editor, was applied even when a page builder was used to build the Content Template.
- Fixed an issue where the “default” option of a custom search fields, displayed as radio buttons, was not rendered.
- Fixed an issue where the “default” option of a custom search fields, displayed as select or radio buttons, was added automatically for the case of manually entered field values.
- Fixed an issue with broken conditional statements when used inside page builders.
- Fixed an issue with Fusion Builder, the columns width of which where different between pages and Content Templates, both built with the builder.
- Fixed an issue with the WP Views Filter when used within Beaver Builder where the post suggestion control for target pages wasn’t returning suggestions.
- Fixed a performance issue with custom fields containing spaces and/or dots in their meta key when they are used in query filters.
- Fixed an issue with the modification of the filter shortcodes when changing from manually entered values to values coming from database.
- Fixed an issue with the updating of the edit link of a Content Template, designed using a page builder, when modifying the Content Template parameters.
- Fixed a PHP Fatal error happening when importing a zip containing Views.
- Fixed several issues related to the Views importing/exporting when using either the native functionality or doing it through the Module Manager.
- Fixed a compatibility issue where a View listing “Events” from the “The Events Calendar” plugin was returning no results.
- Changed the type of control for the AJAX pagination delay customization and the transition duration.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.