- Introduced Toolset Blocks with full styling options:
- Container block.
- Conditional output block.
- Fields and Text block.
- Heading block.
- Single field and Repeating field / Gallery blocks.
- Button block.
- Image block.
- Audio block.
- Video block.
- Star rating block.
- Countdown block.
- Progress indicator block.
- Social share block.
- Introduced the new Views block as a visual way of creating and editing Views:
- Generate lists with pagination and sorting controls.
- Generate search forms with all the usual Views available filters.
- Live preview of the View outcome, with real data.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.