- Added the ability to translate the currency switcher format in String Translation
- Fixed a PHP fatal error that was occurring when using WooCommerce Multilingual together with Sensei
- The ‘featured’ product field was not synchronized across product translations
- When updating a translation, the product translation slug was overwritten if product contains page builders fields
- The ‘reset password’ form in a secondary language pointed to a 404 error
- “product/%product_cat%” product permalink doesn’t work for products without category assigned in second language if “Uncategorized” string not translated in String Translation module
- It was not possible to set the custom price value in secondary currencies as ‘0’
- It was not possible to translate attribute slugs if the attributes base was not translated
- Currency switcher styles were not loaded when using only a shortcode currency switcher
- The customer order email was sent in default language when the ‘Processing’ button was clicked on the back-end
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.