- Fixed REST translation in products creation.
- Fixed an incorrect translation matched for Table Rate Shipping title.
- Fixed an issue where price was not saved correctly via “Quick Edit” if a secondary currency is selected on the front-end.
- Fixed a performance issue when a product has a lot of variations.
- Fixed variation image synchronization.
- Lowered the priority of the woocommerce_cart_item_name hook for “WooCommerce Product Subtitle” and others to work.
- Fixed performance issues on product listing page with a big amount of attributes.
- Fixed a fatal error with WPML version older than 3.9.
- Fixed an issue with redirection to WooCommerce Multilingual dashboard in a specific case if you skip the setup wizard.
- Fixed stock status when purchasing the last product in the second language which does not update status for the original.
- Fixed Woo Variations Table Compatibility issue with overwritten product title in specific scenarios.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with a mutli-currency message in product post screen.
- Fixed an infinite loop with large product numbers and languages.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.