- Fixed REST translation in products creation.
- Fixed an incorrect translation matched for Table Rate Shipping title.
- Fixed an issue where price was not saved correctly via “Quick Edit” if a secondary currency is selected on the front-end.
- Fixed a performance issue when a product has a lot of variations.
- Fixed variation image synchronization.
- Lowered the priority of the woocommerce_cart_item_name hook for “WooCommerce Product Subtitle” and others to work.
- Fixed performance issues on product listing page with a big amount of attributes.
- Fixed a fatal error with WPML version older than 3.9.
- Fixed an issue with redirection to WooCommerce Multilingual dashboard in a specific case if you skip the setup wizard.
- Fixed stock status when purchasing the last product in the second language which does not update status for the original.
- Fixed Woo Variations Table Compatibility issue with overwritten product title in specific scenarios.
- Fixed a cosmetic issue with a mutli-currency message in product post screen.
- Fixed an infinite loop with large product numbers and languages.