- Added a “get_post_metadata” hook to filter Woocommerce product data.
- Added a function to the troubleshooting page to fix broken variations.
- Fixed refreshing of the status icon when Advanced Translation Editor Job of updated content is synced.
- Fixed a few notices when removing an Elementor widget and refreshing the page.
- Fixed fetching the Advanced Translation Editor translations from WooCommerce Multilingual Product Translation Tab.
- Fixed a warning when adding comments to products.
- Fixed the wrong price calculation when adding products to new orders on the backend.
- Fixed the bookings counter on admin bookings listing page.
- Fixed stock quantity not synchronized to translation when creating it.
- Fixed a PHP notice when saving translations.
- Fixed an issue where translated attributes via Advanced Translation Editor/Translation Service were not connected to translated products.
- Fixed an issue with a non-translated “On Hold” email subject after returning order from “Processing”.
- Remove unnecessary $_SESSION variables on the checkout page.
- Fixed a PHP notice Notice: Only variables should be passed by reference.
- Implemented dependency check for minimum compatible versions of required WPML plugins.
- Fixed an issue where default variation was not pre-selected on the front-end for translated products with a non-Latin attribute in
the default language.
- Fixed an issue where currency couldn’t be changed using the “wcml_client_currency” filter.
- Fixed an issue with invalid API key when trying to manually update exchange rates.
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce Variation Swatches and Photos to enable attribute translation.
- Fixed an issue where related products would display in all languages.
- Added compatibility with Yikes Custom Product Tabs.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.