- Fixed an issue where WYSIWYG custom field is rendered as a text field in Translation Editor when using the Toolset Types plugin.
- Fixed an issue with wrong prices displayed on the front-end when the custom sale price is set in combination with a date range.
- Fix WooCommerce Subscriptions compatibility issue with Customer Renewal Invoice email has wrong language
- Added a fix to not display the “Hide completed” switcher from the Translation Editor.
- Fixed an issue with _stock_status synchronization for variable products when “Enable stock management at product level” is selected.
- Fixed a database error on WooCommerce Reports page while filtering by product.
- Fixed an issue where Price filtering widget did not work in WooCommerce 3.6.0 or newer due to changes in how the widget works.
- Fixed an issue where variation sale price was not set for translations if using bulk action.
- Added the default currency support for Direct Bank Transfer gateway settings.
- Fixed an issue where linking variable product to the original can cause an error.
- Fixed an issue where the rate plugin message was not dismissible.
- Fixed an issue with a PHP notice on the Direct bank transfer settings page.
- Fixed PHP notices that were logged when linking variable product translations.
- Fixed an issue where skipping the WCML Wizard did not close the notice window.
- Fixed an issue where the coupon was wrongly applied to a product which doesn’t have it.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to disable the API key for custom exchange rate service.
- Fixed an issue where the “Order again” button on the My Account > View Order pages was not working for variable products.
- Fixed an issue where PayPal Payment Gateways settings make unsupported currency available to pay if supported one is selected.
- Fixed an issue where Shop page disappeared on the front-end in the default language after updating the Shop page in the secondary language.
- Fixed an issue where Product variations were not synchronized to second language.
- Fixed compatibility issues where discounts weren’t shown properly when using WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and WooCommerce Brands together.
- Fixed a problem when Shop Manager was not able to edit translations.
- Fixed an issue with Shop Manager rights when editing translations.
- Add wcml_get_woocommerce_currency global function to get default WC currency value from DB
- Added a wcml_settings_ui_after_default action to the settings page to allow users to add custom options.
- Added an admin notice when WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing & Discounts plugin by RightPress is installed to inform about compatibility issues.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.