- Brought back the Media duplication and included it as part of WPML Core.
- Fixed issue with wrong redirection in grand-children pages.
- Fixed issue with the installation wizard when using Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed issue which was avoiding to fallback in the original image when attachment post type is set to be displayed as translated.
- Display feature image selected by default for old posts.
- Resolved performance bottleneck when saving translations for page-builders.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.