- Fix conversion to sticky link for custom taxonomies and custom post types
- Anchors are not lost when converting categories to plain links
- Remove Sticky Links functionality for strings
- Fix problem with RTL display in admin pages when plugin is activated network wide
- Fix message about WPML core not being enabled for a multisite install
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.