- Fixed getting translated string when icl_t is called directly after icl_register_string.
- Improvement to ST performance, especially important where there are a lot of registered strings.
- Keep track of which strings have links to content and fix the links to translated content in string translations
- Fixed outdated check message.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
- New box in WPML > ST to exclude contexts from auto-registration. Currently all strings are auto-registered by default.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.