- Fixed an issue when trying to register a string with 0 as name.
- Fixed an issue in double registering of Multilingual Widget content.
- Fixed an issue that was happening when trying to scan strings before completing the wizard. This is not allowed anymore.
- Fixed database error when running WPML reset.
- Fixed an issue when importing large .po files.
- Fixed an issue with DEFAULT in Text fields for compatibility with MySQL 5.7.
- Added troubleshooting option Recreate ST DB Cache tables to re-run ST upgrade.
- Fixed ‘Create PO file’ functionality so it includes the “msgctxt” when required.
- Fixed wrong table prefix when resetting WPML in multisite.
- Added more API hooks including wpml_add_string_translation.
- Improved usage of server’s resources when scanning themes or plugins for strings.
- Improved page loading and memory consumption in Theme’s and Plugin’s localization page.
- Added support to translate shortcode strings used by page builders.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.