- Fixed compatibility issue with ACF repeated fields
- Fixed word count for translatable custom fields.
- Resolved a compatibility issue with a change in WP_Http introduced in WP 4.6
- ACF Repeater subfields are now visible on edit post screen after downloading translated content with Translation Management
- Add wpml_translate_link_targets filter to fix links to point to translated content
- Fix missing links in other posts and strings when translations return via pro translation
- Fixed NextGen Gallery compatibility issue.
- Other minor bug fixes
- Added button in Translation Dashboard to refresh language pairs defined in Translation Proxy
- Improved messages when sending jobs to Translation Proxy fails
- Added UI to Multilingual Content Setup Tab to allow to scan the whole site for links that need fixing.
- Added a button in WPML > TM > Translators to refresh translators data from ICanLocalize
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.