Salta la navigazione

Questo thread è stato risolto. Ecco una descrizione del problema e della soluzione.

Problema:
Dopo aver importato un backup con il plugin WPML installato, non riesci a pubblicare le traduzioni e le pagine tradotte scompaiono.
Soluzione:
Se le pagine tradotte non appaiono o sono scomparse, potrebbero essere state cancellate e si trovano nel cestino. Segui questi passaggi per risolvere il problema:
1. Cambia la lingua in inglese e controlla la sezione Cestino. Se trovi la pagina nel Cestino, ripristinala.
2. Se il problema persiste, potrebbe essere legato alla sincronizzazione delle pagine. Prova i seguenti passaggi:
- Vai su WPML > Supporto > Risoluzione problemi
- Clicca sui seguenti pulsanti:
-- Sincronizza le tassonomie dei post [Seleziona 'Pagine' dal menu a tendina e poi clicca il pulsante]
-- Pulisci la cache in WPML
-- Assegna lo stato di traduzione al contenuto duplicato
-- Imposta le informazioni sulla lingua
-- Correggi l'assegnazione del tipo di post per le traduzioni
- Dopo aver completato, pulisci le cache del tuo sito e del browser.
- Apri la pagina o il post predefinito e apporta una piccola modifica al titolo.
- Salva le modifiche e aggiorna la traduzione.
Se la soluzione proposta non risolve il problema o se le informazioni sono obsolete, ti consigliamo di verificare i problemi noti e di confermare che hai installato le versioni più recenti dei temi e dei plugin. Se necessario, apri un nuovo ticket di supporto qui.

Questo è il forum di assistenza tecnica di WPML, il plug-in multilingue di WordPress.

La sua lettura è permessa a tutti, ma la pubblicazione è riservata esclusivamente ai clienti di WPML. Il team di WPML risponde sul forum 6 giorni su 7, 22 ore su 24.

Nessun supporter è disponibile a lavorare oggi sul forum Italian. Sentitevi liberi di creare ticket e li gestiremo il prima possibile quando saremo online. Grazie per la comprensione.

Etichettato: 

Questo ticket contiene 4 risposte, ha 2 voci.

Ultimo aggiornamento da Prosenjit Barman 4 settimane, 1 giorno fa.

Assistito da: Prosenjit Barman.

Autore Messaggi
Agosto 21, 2024 a 7:13 pm #16092041

elenaV-13

Contesto del problema:
Ho importato un backup del mio sito al quale avevo in precedenza abbinato il plugin WPML. Ora non riesco più a pubblicare le traduzioni.

Sintomi:
Se traduco una pagina, questa scompare.

Domande:
Potete aiutarmi?

Agosto 22, 2024 a 9:25 am #16093727

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Lingue: Inglese (English )

Fuso orario: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thanks for contacting WPML Support.

To reduce the waiting time, I took this ticket and responded in English. Please let me know if you're okay with it or if you want to continue the conversation in Italian language. I will check and forward this ticket to one of our Italian-speaking supporters to assist you in the Italian language.

I understand the issue you're experiencing. It's possible that the translated page has been deleted and is currently in the Trash, which is why it still appears as translated. Please note that even if you delete a translated page, the translation column will continue to show the pencil icon until the page is permanently removed from the Trash.

Please switch to the English language and check the Trash section. If you find the page in Trash, restore it, and it will be available in the main page list.

However, if you notice that after completing the translation, the page is not appearing in the list, it could be an issue related to page synchronization. Please try the following steps and see if they help resolve the problem.

- Please go to WPML > Support > Troubleshooting

- Click on the following buttons:
-- Synchronize posts taxonomies [Select 'Pages' from the dropdown and then click the button]
-- Clear the cache in WPML
-- Assign translation status to duplicated content
-- Set language information
-- Fix post type assignment for translations

- Once done, clear the caches from your site and browser.
- Open the defult page/post and make a small change in the title.
- Save the changes and update the translation.

I hope the steps above will help in solving the issue. Please feel free to let me know if you need further assistance or clarification. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Agosto 22, 2024 a 3:42 pm #16095808
elenaV-13

thank you for your kind reply. I fixed the problem importing the old backup, the problem could not be the memory limit, the host told me I had more than 1kM more. Anyway, it's gone and now it works but I will try the steps you suggested to clean it all. Can I ask you another help? Some of my pages have to be translated without including all the texts, because the content I have in Italian pages is not the same of the one for English Customers. How can I do? Is it possible maybe to create the pages as new pages only in English? If yes, how can i link them to a photogallery I have in another page (one image=1 link to page)? Thank you!

I nuovi thread creati da Prosenjit Barman e collegati a questo sono elencati di seguito:

https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/split-different-contents-in-the-translated-page/

Agosto 22, 2024 a 3:59 pm #16095924
elenaV-13

And furthermore, I see that I still have translated contents in languages my client does not want in my database. How can I delete them?

I nuovi thread creati da Prosenjit Barman e collegati a questo sono elencati di seguito:

https://wpml.org/it/forums/topic/split-remove-unwanted-translated-contents-from-database/

Agosto 23, 2024 a 5:20 am #16097183

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Lingue: Inglese (English )

Fuso orario: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hello There,
Thank you for the update.

I'm pleased to hear that the issue with the translated pages has been resolved.

Regarding your other queries, I've understood them and am ready to assist. However, to keep our discussions clear and organized, we handle one issue/query per thread. Since the queries you mentioned in your last two responses differ from the original issue in this ticket, I have created separate tickets for them. Responses will be sent to those tickets shortly. Thank you for your understanding.

Since the issue reported in this ticket has been resolved, you can mark this thread as resolved. If you have any further questions related to the issue you reported, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help!

Best regards,
Prosenjit

Agosto 26, 2024 a 6:39 am #16102600

elenaV-13

Thanks, Your suggestions were precious.

elenaV-13 ha confermato che il problema è stato risolto su 2024-08-26 06:39:01.
Questo ticket è stato chiuso. Se sei un cliente di WPML e hai bisogno di aiuto, apri un nuovo ticket di assistenza.