Saltar navegación

Este hilo está resuelto. Aquí tienes una descripción del problema y la solución.

Problema:
El cliente desea traducir el texto "Ver" que aparece bajo las acciones en WPML > Traducciones. Ya ha traducido estas cadenas, pero la traducción no se muestra. Se ha limpiado la caché de WPML y se ha buscado cadenas adicionales en las cadenas de administración, pero la página está vacía.

Solución:
1. Desactivar y eliminar el plugin String Translation del sitio.
2. Descargar el plugin desde la cuenta de WPML.ORG (https://wpml.org/es/account/downloads/) e instalarlo en el sitio.
3. Si el icono "+" aparece correctamente en la Traducción de cadenas, proceder a traducir la cadena 'View'.
4. Si el problema persiste, verificar que el dominio de texto esté definido correctamente, sin guiones innecesarios.
5. Acceder al sitio a través de FTP, navegar a "wp-contents/sitepress-multilingual-cms/dist/js/jobs/" y editar el archivo `app.js`.
6. Buscar el texto "sitepress-" (incluyendo las comillas) y eliminar el guion extra (-) para que quede "sitepress".
7. Guardar los cambios y realizar un escaneo del plugin 'WPML Multilingual CMS' en "WPML > Tema y localización de plugins".
8. Verificar que la cadena "View" esté disponible para traducción y comprobar en la cola de traducciones si el texto aparece traducido.

Si la solución proporcionada no es relevante debido a que está desactualizada o no se aplica a tu caso, te recomendamos abrir un nuevo ticket de soporte. También te sugerimos revisar los problemas conocidos en https://wpml.org/known-issues/, verificar la versión de la solución permanente y confirmar que has instalado las últimas versiones de temas y plugins. Si necesitas más ayuda, no dudes en contactarnos en el foro de soporte de WPML.

Este es el foro de soporte técnico de WPML, el plugin multilingüe de WordPress.

Todas las personas pueden leerlo pero solo los clientes de WPML pueden ingresar comentarios. El equipo de WPML responde en los foros 6 días a la semana, 22 horas por día.

Hoy no hay asistentes de soporte disponibles en el foro Spanish. Siéntase libre de enviar sus tiques y les daremos trámite tan pronto como estemos disponibles en línea. Gracias por su comprensión.

Etiquetado: 

Este tema contiene 3 respuestas, tiene 2 voces.

Última actualización por davidC-152 hace 4 semanas, 1 día.

Asistido por: Prosenjit Barman.

Autor Entradas
marzo 26, 2024 en 5:33 pm

davidC-152

Client wishes to translate the "View" text that shows under actions in WPML > Translations.

He already translated them, but the translation is not showing. I cleared WPML's cache and tried looking for additional strings in admin strings, but the page is empty.

marzo 26, 2024 en 6:13 pm
marzo 27, 2024 en 8:28 am
marzo 27, 2024 en 9:28 am
marzo 27, 2024 en 9:28 am
marzo 27, 2024 en 12:27 pm
marzo 27, 2024 en 2:51 pm
marzo 28, 2024 en 4:55 am
marzo 28, 2024 en 9:42 am #15459617

davidC-152

Hi again, Prosenjit,

Thanks a lot for your help. I was able to fix the problem at point 5 (it was the Apache's mod_security blocking the request and after that I had to increase PHP's input_max_vars parameter to let the process finish).

After that I see the string translated (great!!), but as I told you in one of my first messages, this was an example and there are other strings in WPML's administration screens I can't translate.

If I try to translate one of the posts of any of my custom types I'm redirected to the WPML's new translation interface (for example: enlace oculto). In this administration screen there is a string "Back" in the upper let corner and a string "2 Segments" in the upper right corner which are not translated. And as this happens out of my website I can't translate those strings.

Could you translate those strings or tell me what to do to translate them if it is something I can do?

Thanks again for your help.

Kind regards

marzo 29, 2024 en 6:05 am #15463038

Prosenjit Barman
Supporter

Idiomas: Inglés (English )

Zona horaria: Asia/Dhaka (GMT+06:00)

Hi There,
Thank you for the update.

Please note that the static text on your website(including the Frontend and Backend) can be easily translated with the String Translation plugin, provided that translation capabilities are enabled for the text. With WPML, all text strings come with the necessary support, allowing seamless translation.

However, the Translation Editor is managed on our server and is external to your website. Consequently, at this moment, localizing the text strings within the Advanced Translation Editor is not possible from your end. Additionally, we have not added the full localization features for the Translation Editor yet, as there has been minimal demand for this functionality. I hope you can understand.

But, as you've mentioned, I will forward this request to the respective team for further evaluation.

Please feel free to let me know if you're having difficulties translating any other WPML string in the backend of your site. I will be happy to help.

Best regards,
Prosenjit

marzo 29, 2024 en 9:18 am #15463494

davidC-152

Hi again, Prosenjit,

Yes, I understand that this happens outside of my website and I can't translate it. Please, forward the request to translate those strings to all the languages supported by WPML.

Thanks a lot for your help. Please, keep the thread private.

I'll set this issue as resolved.

davidC-152 confirmó que el problema se había resuelto en 2024-03-29 09:19:21.
This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.