Sauter la navigation

Il s'agit du forum d'assistance technique de WPML, le plug-in multilingue pour WordPress.

Il est accessible à tous, toutefois seuls les clients de WPML peuvent y publier leurs messages. L'équipe du WPML répond sur le forum 6 jours par semaine, 22 heures par jour.

Aucun de nos assistants n'est disponible aujourd'hui sur le forum French. Veuillez créer un ticket, et nous nous le traiterons dès notre prochaine connexion. Merci de votre compréhension.

Ce sujet contient 1 réponse, a 2 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Amit Il y a 1 an et 2 mois.

Auteur Articles
mars 1, 2023 à 2:01 pm #13145563

lionelG

Hello,

We would like to translate our order statuses that are visible to the customer on their account on the my orders page.

We are using this WooCommerce Order Status & Actions Manager plugin.

How can we translate the order status?

Thank you

mars 2, 2023 à 9:26 am #13152581

Amit
Supporter

Before one of our technical supporters is assigned to this ticket, I'll provide a few steps that might help you resolve the issue:

1. Go to the plugin settings page by navigating to WooCommerce > Order Status & Actions > Statuses.

2. Locate the order status you want to translate and click the "Edit" button next to it.

3. In the status editor, scroll down to the "Language" section and select the language to which you want to translate the status.

4. Enter the translated status text in the "Status Name" field.

5. Click the "Save Changes" button to save the translated status.

6. Repeat these steps for each order status you want to translate.

Once you've completed these steps, the translated order status should be visible to customers on their account on my orders page.

If this did not help, please let us know, and we'll look deeper into what's happening.

Thanks!

Le sujet '[Fermé] Translate command status' est fermé aux nouvelles réponses.