Sauter la navigation

Marqué : 

Ce sujet contient 0 réponse, a 1 voix.

Dernière mise à jour par Lukas Cech Il y a 3 mois.

Assisté par: Dražen Duvnjak.

Auteur Articles
juillet 15, 2024 à 10:37 am #15953611

Lukas Cech

Background of the issue:
I am trying to avoid my site going down at least once a month, presumably after WPML updates, because .htaccess is rewritten. My default language is English (EN) with no language path, and German (DE) is set as a secondary language. I expect my .htaccess to remain the way I set it and only change after I approve the suggested changes. The issue is exactly the same as this ticket: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/wpml-modifying-htaccess-file-2/. My site structure is lien caché for English and lien caché for German.

Symptoms:
My .htaccess file is being rewritten to include /de/ in two lines, causing a 500 response across my entire website except the homepage. The original .htaccess should not have /de/ in the RewriteBase and RewriteRule lines.

Questions:
Why is WPML rewriting my .htaccess file to include /de/ despite my default language being English?
How can I prevent WPML from automatically changing my .htaccess file without my approval?

Ce ticket est maintenant fermé. Si vous êtes un client de WPML et que vous avez besoin d'aide, veuillez ouvrir un nouveau ticket d'assistance