This release includes a number of fixes.
- No option to make custom post types multilingual
- “WPML” is displayed at the footer of pages
- Cannot activate with Headway theme
- Cannot activate if plugins folder is a soft-link
- Language-hiding didn’t function
- Broken category URLs in WP 3.1
- Language switcher widget not set from Languages screen
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.