Includes fixes for WordPress 3.1.
- Pages list doesn’t have the translation controls.
- Post list, filtered by category, returns empty.
- Custom post archives (new in WP 3.1) don’t include language attributes.
- Author profiles don’t include language attributes.
- Several PHP notices in WP_DEBUG mode.
- WPML logo appears in the Plugins page.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.