* Added support for strings in different languages. Translated strings are not required to be in English (Requires WPML 3.3+)
* Fixed a couple of compatibility issues with WooCommerce Bookings
* Fixed a PayPal checkout issue when multi-currency was enabled and the decimal separator was set to comma and thousands separator was set to dot
* Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Product Addons
* Improved compatibility with Gravity Forms Product Addons
* Other bug fixes
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.