- Enhanced language switchers
- Improved REST API support
- Updated WooCommerce 2.7 compatibility
- Added the ability to translate product terms in the products translation editor
- Enhanced the translation of rich text custom fields in the products translation editor.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Product Bundles (updated, not for WooCommerce 2.7)
- Compatibility with ACF Pro (fixes)
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings (fixes)
- Compatibility with WP Simple Survey (fixes)
- Fix: Translations for custom attributes containing the umlaut character were not showing on the frontend.
- Fix: Some gallery images were not synchronized when using the corresponding option on the troubleshooting page.
- Fix: Incorrect country name translations were used in the order confirmation email is some situations.
- Fix: Some endpoints were not accessible when using the ‘Different languages in directories’ configuration.
- Fix: Order screen displayed ‘Variation # of Product name’ instead of just the product name.
- Fix: The custom prices were not displayed correctly on the front end when using ‘,’ as a decimal separator.
- Fix: In specific circumstances, the product category URLs were returning a 404 error.
- Fix: New lines were not copied correctly when using the products translation editor.
- Fix: In some circumstances, accessing product categories without a trailing slash generated PHP notices.
- Fix: The stock status was not synchronized correctly for variable products.
- Fix: By removing an attribute, only the terms in the default language were removed from the database.
- Fix: When using the option to display only products with custom prices in the secondary currencies and the price was 0, the products variations were not visible on the front end.
- Fix: The option to set separate download files for each translation was not working correctly for variable products
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.