- Added the option to configure automatic exchange rates for the multi-currency mode
- Optimized the synchronization process between products and their translations when saving products
- Added the option to reset the cart when switching the languages or currencies
- Added compatibility updates for WordPress 4.7
- Improved usability aspects related to popular compatible extensions
- Added compatibility updates for upcoming WooCommerce 2.7
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Yoast SEO premium: Redirects to the original product were created for translated variations
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Tab Manager: HTML was stripped out when saving the translation of a tab
- Bug fix: downloadable products were added multiple times to the cart (instead of quantity change)
- Bug fix: order-pay endpoint string was re-registering itself with a blank value
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.