- field group display rules are correctly applied for translated posts now
- automatically set translation preferences for repeater subfields based on repeater main field
- display original field value during the creation of translated post
- field set to copy-once is correctly synchronised between languages
- fixed display of custom post types and taxonomies in relationship select boxes when posts and/or taxonomies are set to “display as translated”
- taxonomy fields inside repeater field are correctly copied now during post duplication
- ACF attachments fields (images, galleries, files…) has translated metadata on secondary language pages
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.