- Fixed missing repeater field on translated posts with “display when post is…’ display rule.
- Fixed not displayed custom fields on post edit screen when Location rules wasn’t correctly resolved.
- Added field hints for ACF Pro.
- Human readable ACF field names in Multilingual Content Setup metbox.
- Removed PHP notices from Add Field Group screen.
- Automatically set field preferences for subfields – support for flexible field.
- Display WYSIWYG fields in Translation Editor – support for ACF Pro.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.