- Improved performance when English is default and current language
- Fixed an error when Core + ST + TM plugins are active but setup is not complete
- Fix icl_string_pages fields to unsigned and add index to improve query times
- Stop excessive DB queries when the ST page cache needs to be rebuilt
- Fix how the url is determined for the string page caching
- Fix issue with ST mo file import so that wp_option table is not updated unnecessarily
- Fixed an issue with the filesystem method chosen
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.