- Stopped hooking to gettext functions to optimize performance.
- Improved the performance to run the upgrade commands.
- Fixed a problem with too big flags in the admin panel when custom, large big flag image is loaded.
- Fixed an error when WPML Core, String Translation, and Translation Management plugins are active but the setup is not complete.
- Added a possibility to allow using the “Assume all strings have English original” option on any language, to improve performance.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.