- Fixed issue with strings not getting imported from .mo files when their value was the same but the context was different
- Resolved exception with WPDb errors when two identical Widget titles existed
- Fixed themes string counters in Theme Plugin Localization screen
- Increased the allowed string size in the database (from text to longtext)
- Fixed initialization priority in String Translation for better compatibility with third party plugins and themes
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.