- Fix parameters count not matching placeholders count in wpdb::prepare
- Fixed problem with Page Builders where, of two similar contents, only one was translated in the front-end
- Fixed issue introduced in WordPress 4.9 with translation of User’s description
- Fixed minor issue caused during converting a Text Widget to Multilingual one. Introduced in WordPress 4.9 when indicating that a Widget has been saved
- Implemented caching when saving the file info of .mo files for improved performance
- Fixed JS errors happening with WordPress 4.9, when scanning strings in Themes & Plugins localization
- Fix string translation so that the original value is returned if there are no translations
- Fixed issue with Post’s link cache not being invalidated when a Post is updated
- Fixed notice shown when theme_root gets overridden (e.g. by a mobile theme)
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.