- Implemented constant “WPML_ENVIRONMENT” for partially locking communication to Translation Proxy when constant is set to “test”
- Include a list of registered shortcodes in the exported XLIFF file
- Fixed the “Open in translation editor” button on the dialog of the post edit screen
- Fixed issue with email strings being sent to translators in mixed languages
- Fixed wording in notice appearing after the activation of ICanLocalize
- Fixed issue with GravityForms and links not adjusted
- Fixed wrong encoding in emails sent to translators
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.