- Implemented a new “WPML_ENVIRONMENT” constant for partially locking communication to Translation Proxy when it is set to “test”.
- Included a list of registered shortcodes in the exported XLIFF file.
- Implemented multiple security fixes.
- Fixed an issue with the “Open in translation editor” button on the dialog of the post edit screen.
- Fixed an issue with email strings being sent to translators in mixed languages.
- Fixed wording in the notice that appears after the activation of ICanLocalize.
- Fixed an issue with Gravity Forms where links were not adjusted.
- Fixed the wrong encoding in emails sent to translators.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.