- Fixed an issue where translations fetched from Translation Services could be incorrectly assigned.
- Fixed an issue with the Translation Management wizard when it was not completed in the previous version.
- Resolved possible issues when sending multiple items for translation to translation services.
- Fixed an issue when migrating old translation jobs.
- Added a function to automatically cancel old remote jobs which could not be migrated.
- Fixed an issue to re-synchronize Advanced Translation Editor jobs with API when internal data is removed.
- Fixed an issue where the notice to send strings to translation was hidden for non-admininstrator users.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.