- Added a feature which updates the
sent dateof a job every time, it is re-sent for translation.
- Fixed an issue with icons in Translation Management not being displayed properly.
- Added a function to stop displaying strings which belong to other translators on the string translations list.
- Fixed a PHP notice displayed when editing a WooCommerce product.
- Added a function to automatically cancel old remote jobs which could not be migrated.
- Display “in progress” status icon on the post/page list when a job has status: “waiting for translator”.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.