- Added a function that reinitializes the local Advanced Translation Editor repository if corrupted data is detected.
- Add a message on how to use translation services correctly, when the user authenticates a translation service for the first time.
- Fixed an issue preventing to filter jobs on the translation queue when PHP sessions are not supported.
- Fixed an issue preventing to filter documents on the Translation Management Dashboard when PHP sessions are not supported.
- Fixed an issue where users with the Customer role were wrongly added as translators.
- Fixed the status icon for Advanced Translation Editor’s job that was not refreshed on the Translation Management Dashboard page.
- Fixed an Advanced Translation Editor issue when a site was duplicated and one site was applying a translation (the second site could not fetch the delivered translation).
- Fixed an issue with REST API calls fetching the job list when permalinks are disabled.
- Fixed a possible flaw with the “check status” spinner icon on the Translation Management dashboard page.
- Fixed a wrong Translation Management row status when a post and a package have the same ID.
- Fixed a problem with the admin notice message which does not disappear if some jobs could not be migrated correctly.
- Fixed pagination with page numbers greater than 1000.
- Fixed an issue with fetching old translations from the professional translation services instead of the latest ones.
- Fixed an issue with the Translation Jobs page not displaying in Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed a malformed notification URL for Advanced Translation Editor.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.