- Fixed an issue with REST API calls fetching the job list when permalinks are disabled.
- Fixed a possible flaw on the “check status” spinner icon of the Translation Management Dashboard.
- Fixed a wrong Translation Management row status when a post and a package have the same ID.
- Fix the problem with the admin notice message which does not disappear if some jobs could not be migrated correctly.
- Fixed an issue with pagination when there are more than 1000 pages.
- Fix the problem of fetching old translations from the professional translation services instead of the latest ones.
- Fixed the translation jobs page not showing with Internet Explorer 11.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.