This is the first, very early beta release for the upcoming Types 2.3 version. You can find more information about the biggest new features on the page about creating repeatable field groups and post types relationships with Types.
- Introducing a new way of storing and managing post relationships.
- It is now possible to create many-to-many post relationships.
- Introducing a feature for repeating field groups with infinite nesting.
- Added a new, Post Reference custom field.
- Added a mechanism to migrate from the current post relationship data structures to the new ones.
- Grouped admin menus for the post, user, and term fields into one.
- Lots of other UI improvements.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.