- Fix: Fatal error in Module Manager when there are relationships with native post types.
- Fix: Include posts in the Pending Review status in results of toolset_get_related_posts() and toolset_get_related_post() by default, and allow for specifying own set of statuses to filter by.
- Fix: An obscure bug where custom field groups weren’t showing in a listing in case a “filter” taxonomy exists on the site.
- Fix: Issues with failed automatic enabling of m2m related to allowed maximum table index size.
- Fix: Saving custom relationship cardinality limits from the Edit Relationship screen.
- Fix: Broken rendering of the types shortcode for term and user fields even if the current post cannot be resolved.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.