- Fixed checkboxes saving on relationship table -> quick edit.
- Allowing more than one directive in sprintf in CPT and Taxonomies labels.
- Fixed separated checkbox output showing unchecked options.
- Fixed: CPT of RFG not visible after converting RFG to one-to-many relationship.
- Fixed conditions for nested RFGs.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with jQuery Datepicker and the Related Content metabox (Connect Existing dialog).
- Notify clients migration is not needed for maintaining the legacy relationship.
- Fixed an issue about required Radio Fields fields throw a warning that the field is not saved, even if it is saved, and are not editable.
- Updated Installer to the latest version.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.