- Fixed an issue when saving checkboxes with same name on legacy relationships.
- Fixed an issue with relationships that were not included in the exported file.
- Fixed an issue with relationships page that was not working properly on Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed an issue with server port that was displayed in images URL when using SSL.
outputattribute in Types shortcode.
proportionalattribute in Types shortcode.
types_render_fieldfunction that was not working with boolean true.
- Fixed frontend rendering of checkboxes, radio and select fields with special characters.
- Fixed backend rendering of checkboxes fields with special characters on their options.
- Fixed an issue with numeric title of field groups that were not displayed on the post edit screen.
- Fixed a fatal error in Module Manager, when a included relationship was previously deleted.
wpt_field_optionsfilter that was not working properly since Types 3.0.
- Fixed a compatibility issue between repeatable field group and Gutenberg.
- Improved the process when moving a repeatable field group that already has some items in posts.
- Improved the process when deleting deleting a repeatable field group, which is now blocked when there are unsaved changes.
- Improved edit link on field group listing page and can be now opened in a new tab.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.