- Updated translation files for the plugin’s user interface.
- Fixed an issue where custom field description was being displayed inline with the field label.
- Added a fix to prevent a rare PHP notice when trying to access a non-existent attachment post of an image in a Types custom field.
- Fixed a minor glitch with Repeatable Field Group slug field validation on the Edit Custom Field Group page.
- Fixed a TinyMCE editor issue if there is a WYSIWYG field present in a Repeatable Field Group (the issue did not happen in regular custom field groups).
- Fixed a rare issue with image field thumbnails escaping the thumbnail boundary.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.