- Fix a compatibility issue with Contact Form 7 that produces a notice in PHP 5.6.
- Fix an error with “undefined function get_current_screen()” during Types import.
- Fixed: Compatibility issue with the embedded version of Twig library.
- Fix a link in the REST API Settings decription.
- Hide the Views column from Toolset Dashboard if Toolset Blocks is active.
- Fix a proper attachment ID detection when a custom upload path is used (the result of this issue was that images didn’t have proper alt and title attributes in some cases).
- Fixed: Field display conditions not working properly in repeatable field groups.
- Avoid overescaping option labels of custom fields (checkboxes, radio) if they contain an apostrophe.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.