- Extend the
toolset_connect_posts()function with a possibility to specify an already existing intermediary post for a many-to-many relationship.
toolset_get_related_posts()function to return Repeatable Field Group items sorted by the manual order set in the user interface.
- Introduced a public API for retrieving custom field groups, field definitions, field types and field instances.
- Added support for the multiple role feature in Toolset Access for user field groups.
- Prevented unnecessary TinyMCE initialization when turning a page in the Related Content metabox. Fixed the styling of pagination controls in various listing pages throughout Toolset.
- Internal WPML compatibility fix: Replaced deprecated
- Improvements to determine which field groups should be displayed for a new post with respect to template conditions.
- Fortify the shared class autoloader to prevent a rare PHP warning.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.