- Extended the HTML tag for the featured image on custom size so it includes the alt, width and height attributes.
- Extended the GUI for inserting a Content Template shortcode to provide the post selection option.
- Fixed an issue with custom WPML language switchers not getting the right URL when used in combination with AJAX search or pagination.
- Fixed an issue when somehow a Content Template was assigned to another Content Template.
- Fixed a problem with Views queries getting wrongly filtered by The Events Calendar fields.
- Fixed a compatibility problem between the Views loop wizard and the View Admin As plugin.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.