- Added Bootstrap 4 support to the Loop Wizard.
- Improved the performance of some queries needed for the filter by post relationship.
- Improved the frontend assets loading by only including the main script when a View has been rendered in the current page.
- Fixed a problem when a Content Template was assigned to another Content Template.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with The Events Calendar which affected some Views queries.
- Fixed a compatibility issue that prevented the Views loop wizard from finishing.
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PHP 7.4.
- Fixed a number of compatibility issues with Relevanssi.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.