- Improve the workflow for editing CTs with the Block editor.
- Improved the year range on datepickers used in frontend search filters.
- Added a new shortcode to display a Read More link for posts.
- Fixed a problem with post relationship search filters when combined with other filters, and including counters or search controls dependencies.
- Fixed a problem with Relevanssi indexing the content of Views from pages with an incorrect context.
- Fixed a problem with audio and video shotcodes on Views using infinite scrolling as pagination effect.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.