- Removed the legacy Maps settings tab when using Views Lite.
- Extended the conditional output based on taxonomy terms by checking against term names too.
- Restored the textarea for setting the description field for Views CTs and WPAs.
- Improved compatibility with WPML especially with other third parties and their custom queries.
- Fixed spinner image URLs for Views created before a site gets SSL.
- Fixed a problem when adding taxonomy search filters to a View if the taxonomy name contains a single quote.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.