- Added a missing BS4 class to a radio custom field input in the View search controls.
- Fixed the generation of checkbox frontend filters to avoid double labels.
- Fixed a number of Relevanssi compatibility issues.
- Fixed the Views listing intermediary post types related to a given post.
- Fixed the new shortcodes GUI when a third party plugin loads a custom jQuery UI dialogs stylesheet.
- Fixed the search in the Fields and Views dialog when using the browser-provided reset button.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.