- Fixed an issue which was changing the current language of the site when saving an order
- Fix an issue with price and scheduled sale dates when using multicurrency
- Improved the compatibility class for LiteSpeed Cache that doesn’t require changing the URL
- Added a compatibility class for LiteSpeed Cache plugin
- Fixed an issue with serialized data in term meta table
- Fixed an issue with lost password endpoint when editing it
- Fixed an issue with downloadable products in secondary language when different domains per language are enabled
- Fixed a broken logic with Table Rate Shipping when product uses class with “break and abort” rule
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.