- Add support for post format archives in the language switcher
- Changed translator notification email format to HTML
- Moved the taxonomy synchronization logic from WCML to WPML
- Added the parent theme’s name to the debug information
- Allow to select the flags for languages from pre-defined list
- Added an “active/inactive” filter in theme and plugins localization screen to simplify selection
- Added auto-generation of Slug when translating Terms using Taxonomy Translation
- Fixed issue with auto sign-in and language per domain on old browser versions
- Fixed HTML in the “Auto sign-in and sign-out users from all domains” tooltip
- Fixed a problem saving a layout when Avia Layout Builder Debug is enabled
- Fixed issue in admin user language in Greek
- Fix retrieving of post id by url in secondary language
- Fixed issue with WPML language cookies in cached environments. When user is not logged in, cookies will be stored with JS and optionally
- Fixed issues when WPML’s plugin folder is a symbolic link
- Refactored sunrise.php to match domains starting with “www”
- Fixed possible JS error with hierarchy-sync-message.js
- Fixed fatal error Call to undefined function wp_get_upload_dir()
- Fixed transient issue with custom language switcher templates on multisite
- Fixed canonical redirection issues with languages in directories and root page
- Excluded WooCommerce and Gravity Forms from the enable translation editor notice
- Ignore the “Use directory for default language” setting when the root page doesn’t exist or when HTML isn’t set
- Fixed removal of category’s translations in bulk action
- Fixed multisite link when WPML has languages set up as domain
- Fixed SitePress::_sync_custom_field to handle serialized data.
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.