- Fix parameters count not matching placeholders count in wpdb::prepare
- Resolved issues introduced by change in behaviour of esc_sql() in WordPress 4.8.3
- Fixed usage of wp_doing_ajax on versions of WordPress older than 4.7
- Fixed admin strings not being added to the translatable strings, when defined through the custom XML configuration
- Fixed notices thrown in WordPress 4.9 by the WPML installation wizard
- Fixed issue that was stopping the Add Gallery button from working for NexGen Gallery
- Add help for Encode URLs and Language Tags on the Edit Languages page
- Removed non-required dependency of Underscore.js in order to resolve Compatibility issues
- Fixed issue with Saving settings in “Translate texts in admin screens” page when handling recursive objects
- Fixed notice thrown after completing the first installation wizard and NONCE_SALT constant is not defined
- Resolved exception with wrong template being applied to specific Custom Post Types
- Fixed bugs related to uploading flags for custom languages
- Nonce check when changing a post’s language
- Fixed issue with home_url filter returning wrong url when ‘relative’ mode is selected
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.