- Added feedback and logging of failed attempts when downloading the remote configuration files for themes and plugins
- Added support for the “Display as translated” mode
- Handle the hreflang (former Tag) as two letters code by default
- Fixed the language for the notice to promote the translation feedback
- Wrong redirect to page when post with the same name in /%category%/%postname% permalinks
- Resolved exception with Page id when Home and Blog page have the same slug which was breaking compatibility with “infinite scrolling” of Jetpack
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.