- Allow the translation mode for custom fields to be unlocked when they are set by wpml-config.xml
- Fixed “Copy content from” button not copying custom fields
- Add two actions to sync custom fields
- Fixed a typo in the query parser causing infinite redirection with specific setup
- Fixed an error when the menu has a language switcher with no items
- Resolved exception in pagination resulting in compatibility issue with WP-PageNavi
- Fixed a fatal error with WPML_LS_Templates::are_template_paths_valid
- Improved the post selection when the slug is shared between multiple posts
- Resolved errors produced when having an empty wpml-config.xml file
- Fixed “Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: Argument 1 passed to WPML_End_User_Page_Identify::__construct()”
- Improved the sanitize_title filter for some specific locales.
- Fixed wrong redirection when a 404 page is accessed with an arbitrary argument
- Fixed an issue with pluggable functions when language in domains was set
- Resolved exception with wrong redirection occurring on attachment pages when they have the same slug
- Fixed the URL in WP SEO snippet preview when using “languages in directory”
Download and Update
You can get this release directly to the WordPress admin or download and install manually. To receive automatic updates, you need to register WPML on your site. Then, visit the Plugins or Updates admin pages. To download manually, visit your wpml.org account and go to Downloads. Follow the installation and upgrade instructions for complete details.
When you update WPML, be sure to update together all the components that you are using. Don’t use a mixture of new and older versions.
Feedback? Need Help?
We love feedback. To make a suggestion, ask a question or give an idea, leave your comment here. If you need technical support and help troubleshooting problems, please use our technical support forum.